By using this site, you signify your agreement to all terms, conditions, and notices contained or referenced herein (the "Rules of User Conduct"). If you do not agree to these Rules of User Conduct please do not use this site. We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update or revise these Rules of User Conduct. Please check the Rules of User Conduct periodically for changes. Your continued use of this site following the posting of any changes to the Rules of User Conduct constitutes acceptance of those changes.
By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through this site, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content -- including text, communications, software, images, video, sounds, data, or other information -- that:
1. is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains nude, explicit, obscene or graphic pictures, descriptions, or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), uses vulgar language in the or otherwise violates PIN's rules or policies or these Rules of User Conduct;
2. victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, age, or disability;
3. infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
4. constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as "Spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
5. contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that are designed or intended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
6. impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of PIN. You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about the users or members of this site or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications.
Personal information includes but is not limited to name, address, phone number or email address.
PIN generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users of communications services, chat rooms, message boards, newsgroups, software libraries, or other interactive services that may be available on or through this site. However, PIN and its agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in PIN's judgment, does not comply with the Rules of User Conduct or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. PIN is not responsible for any failure or delay in removing such content.